Waiting from the plane on a heavy secured Brussels Airport, on my way to Cannes filmfestival (to the Marché to have meetings for productions), I discover this mail from Claus and Alison.

Let this change from Stockholm to Leeds not discourage you. Research is necessary.

And Alison, you say what a lot of participants were thinking (at least I was). Now I am going to the plane.

Good luck,

Hugo

Op 13 mei 2016, om 11:48 heeft Alison Metoudi <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

Thanks Claus for letting me know of this change,

Could you let me know if this will be reflected in a change to the registration costs, which were at £200 + £50 for a meal. Do we still register through the same link as before? Will there be a reception on the seventh anywhere?

Kind regards,

Alison