Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:49:40 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SRN CONFERENCE
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

As you may already be aware, this year's SRN conference will no longer be taking place in Stockholm but has been moved to Leeds in the North of England where it will be hosted by Leeds Beckett University in partnership with Leeds University and Leeds Trinity
 University.

I would like to introduce myself as Conference Director and my colleague Katie Johnson who will be acting as the Event Organiser.​ Contact details for both of us are below.

We are in the process of setting up a registration system for payment of fees which should be available next week. Meanwhile we would be grateful if anyone intending to attend could inform Katie on the email below as soon as possible so that we can begin to
 estimate numbers.

Due to the change of location we will be briefly re-opening the call for papers. Please send abstracts to me rather than Katie by 14.00 BST on Monday, 13 June for consideration. Decisions will be made as quickly as possible.

We will be in touch again with further details of registration and fees shortly. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing many of you in Leeds in September.

Best wishes,

Rob and Katie

Professor Robert Shail

School of Film, Music
 and Performing Arts

Leeds Beckett University

Room 205 Electric Press

1 Millennium Square

Leeds SA2 3AD

+44 (0)113 8121846​​
email: [log in to unmask]

Katie Johnson, Faculty
 Events Coordinator

Faculty of Arts, Environment & Technology

Leeds Beckett University, Broadcasting Place A114, City Campus, Woodhouse
 Lane, Leeds LS2 9EN, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 4087

Mob: +44 (0)7584 581 646

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-

http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html