Whether you are a teacher, technician, STEM club enthusiast or science communicator, the British Science Association are calling on you to let us know what inspires the young people you know or work with! Whether it is a creative science project title, wacky inventions or top tips on running STEM clubs, we want to hear all your inspirational ideas for inclusion in our brand new resource pack.

CREST will soon celebrate its 30th anniversary and as part of the celebrations here at the British Science Association, we will be releasing a 30 ‘inspirational ideas’ for science resource booklet at the start of the academic year in September. It’ll be designed for primary and secondary educators to use with their young people - and we need your help tracking down the most inspirational stories, experiments, and projects from across Britain.

Submit your ideas to [log in to unmask] and our favourites will gain a place in our celebratory resource. You might even win a place at one of our flagship CREST celebration events next year! Deadline for submissions is 17 May 2016.

Find out more on our webpage: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/News/britains-got-inspiration

Over 32,000 CREST Awards are undertaken by 11-to-19-year-olds each year, giving them opportunities to explore real-world science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) projects in an exciting way and enabling students to build their skills and demonstrate personal achievement in science project work.

Thank you,

Amelia Perry

Amelia Perry
Project Officer
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London
SW7 5HD

T: +44 (0)20 7019 4946 / 07795 680 652
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org

Twitter: @BritSciAssoc @PerryScience

British Science Association is the operating name and registered trademark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. Registered charity 212479 and SC039236