     On Friday, 6 May 2016, 15:38, JOHN LAMBERT <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 John,Could the contents of this email be circulated on the JISC mail please.RegardsJohn Lambert

----Original message----
From : [log in to unmask]
Date : 26/04/2016 - 13:02 (GMTDT)
To : [log in to unmask]
Subject : Alliance of Literary Societies AGM 2016

This message is being sent to representatives of societies affiliated to the ALS, along with ALS committee members.
I would appreciate it if you could circulate the information among your members.
The 2016 AGM is being held at Haworth (hosted by the Bronte Society) on Saturday 21 May. The event booking form and programme have already been circulated but if you have not received it, please send me an email and I'll send you a copy.
Attached are the AGM Notice, the Agenda, the Minutes of the 2015 AGM, and the Financial Report and Accounts. Copies of these will also be placed in the delegate packs for the day.
With best wishes - and looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Linda J Curry (Chair, ALS)