Dear all,

We are investigating possible future developments of our Institutional/Research Repository (IR) and new Research Data Repository (RDR).

If you are interested in this subject please considering answer the following questions:
  1. What significant developments to your institution's repository/repositories are planned or anticipated in 1-3 years?
  2. What trends do you see influencing the future of repositories?
About us:
Will collate and share back with list.

Thank you in advance,
Laura

Laura Armstrong Research Support Services Librarian (Research Data Management)
Research Support Services | Libraries and Learning Services | The University of Auckland
Email: [log in to unmask] | Phone: (+64 9) 373 7599 ext 81597