Thank you Ben for getting to the core issue.  How arewe altering the conditions that lead to the impacts we areexperiencing.  The tar-sands are creating a horrific setof conditions that is both a environmental and health disasterand it will create more as the run off kills water systems andthe oil transported seeps into the environment from eachmethod of transport.
K. Peterson

Lowlander Center
Supporting Lowland People and Places through Education, Advocacy and applied Research
www.lowlandercenter.org
304-266-2517