Hi Jeroen! Unfortunately I can’t attend myself, but I can help you with some more advertising through my other networks. Do you have a link of some kind to your CfP to post on social media? Thanks & Good luck with the session!
Best //Susann

Från: Radix [mailto:[log in to unmask]] För Jeroen Warner
Skickat: den 27 maj 2016 09:38
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: HABITAT III panel on disaster, culture and infrastructure: panellists welcome

Dear Radixers

Anyone among you going to the HABTAT III in Quito, Ecuador, 15-20 October?

The Politecnico di Milano, partners in the EDUCEN project on urban disaster and culture coordinated by us here at Wageningen Universty DIsaster Studies, are organising a panel on infrastructure and social networks as a side event, and welcome critically-minded (and culturally minded) panellists to take a long hard look at the idea that urban hard infrastructure and housing can only be 'resilient' thanks to social infrastructure i.e. people as social beings, teir cultural memory and practices.

Funda Atun from Polimi ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and me would love to hear from Radixers and welcome them to join us as panellists / participants

Best regards
Jeroen (Warner)

--

Jeroen Warner