From: Cole, Claire [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 May 2016 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Post-doctoral job vacancies in Veterans Health & Wellbeing at Ulster University

Hi,

We have two post-doctoral vacancies in our veterans health & wellbeing research group team here at Ulster university which are currently advertised, with a  closing date of Friday 13th May.

We have been asking our networks to spread the word on this as far and wide as possible.

I have attached a short piece about these posts with the links. Would it be possible for you to distribute this to your members?

Kind regards,

Claire.

[UU email logo]
Claire Cole
Research Associate, Northern Ireland Veterans’ Study
Faculty of Life & Health Sciences
T: +44 28 7012 4872
E: [log in to unmask] W: www.ulster.ac.uk<https://mail.ulster.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=8Ngh7-K4sb-6drDlkm2PkkYbeORSOO7kxodFzYPzV93M1oTCOwXTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgB1AGwAcwB0AGUAcgAuAGEAYwAuAHUAawAvAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ulster.ac.uk%2f>
[http://www.centreforpartnership.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/twitter-logo.png]@niveteranstudy

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at [log in to unmask] and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ulster University. The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. Ulster University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation. The University of Ulster was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for Ulster University in Northern Ireland is Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA

[Cardiff Metropolitan University - 150 years of nurturing talent]<http://www.cardiffmet.ac.uk/cardiffmet150>