I've used Mplus, SAS,  and I've forgotten which R package.

There are lots of R packages, with slightly different capabilities, and very different ways of thinking about the problem.

Mplus is the most flexible and the most straightforward, by a long way.

SAS is pretty limited (to proc LTA last time I checked). Also, it's SAS and if you don't use SAS, forget it.

Jeremy