Hi Lauren

The Essex Summer School has some qualitative courses. I don't know enough
about them to know if they cover what you asked about, but I know that they
use student feedback to decide what courses to put on, and who to hire as
instructors, so they should be good:

http://essexsummerschool.com/summer-school-facts/courses/complete-2016-course-list/

Jeremy