Hi All,

For those of you who are artists, know artists or have worked with artists
on public engagement projects:

The University of Bristol's Feel It festival is looking to commission a new
performance piece or screen work and applications are now open.

We are looking for a new high-quality collaborative work that explores,
examines and captures research into anxiety and depression in GPs -
research being undertaken here at the University of Bristol.

We are offering up to £3000 plus a performance or screening slot (as
appropriate) at the festival, which runs from 17th to 20th November 2016 at
Circomedia, Bristol.

Deadline: 5pm 26 May 2016

If you know anyone who might be interested in applying, or are part of
networks that include relevant individuals, please do cascade this message
to them.

More information and how to apply on:
www.bristol.ac.uk/feel-it-festival/artists

Contact: [log in to unmask]

I can send an eflyer on request.

Thanks all,

Georgia

--
Georgia Bladon
+44 (0)7816291261

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)