Hello Psci-commers,

We have an exciting opportunity in Manchester, working at the Nowgen Centre. It's for a Public Programme Project Manager: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=11373

Our work crosses public and patient engagement and involvement with research (PPI and PPE). We are partnered with the University of Manchester and the Central Manchester NHS Foundation Trust. This role will lead on the development, delivery and evaluation of engagement projects within the biomedical and health sectors in Manchester.

The salary is £30,738 to £37,768. Advertised as fixed term, but with a view to extension. Closing date is midnight on 17 May.

We're a friendly, ambitious and multidisciplinary team of six (soon to be seven) with exciting future plans. Please do get in touch if you'd like to know more about this role. And please also spread the word!

Thanks

Leah

Leah Holmes PhD
Director of Public Programmes

Central Manchester NHS Trust
University of Manchester
Manchester Academic Health Science Centre

Postal address:
The Nowgen Centre
29 Grafton Street
Manchester M13 9WU

0161 276 3368
https://research.cmft.nhs.uk/facilities-services/public-programmes

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately.  Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)