Hi Georgia
have you been in touch with RIO?

Real Ideas Organisation?  The Arts Council Bridge organisation for the SW
http://realideas.org/
talk to Lindsey Hall or Matt Little

also worth talking to Penny Hay from 5x5x5 creativity in Bath
and the House and Forest of the Imagination
http://www.forestofimagination.org.uk/

cheers
Rick

On 3 May 2016 at 17:53, Georgia Rose Bladon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> For those of you who are artists, know artists or have worked with artists
> on public engagement projects:
>
> The University of Bristol's Feel It festival is looking to commission a
> new performance piece or screen work and applications are now open.
>
> We are looking for a new high-quality collaborative work that explores,
> examines and captures research into anxiety and depression in GPs -
> research being undertaken here at the University of Bristol.
>
> We are offering up to £3000 plus a performance or screening slot (as
> appropriate) at the festival, which runs from 17th to 20th November 2016 at
> Circomedia, Bristol.
>
> Deadline: 5pm 26 May 2016
>
> If you know anyone who might be interested in applying, or are part of
> networks that include relevant individuals, please do cascade this message
> to them.
>
> More information and how to apply on:
> www.bristol.ac.uk/feel-it-festival/artists
>
> Contact: [log in to unmask]
>
> I can send an eflyer on request.
>
> Thanks all,
>
> Georgia
>
> --
> Georgia Bladon
> +44 (0)7816291261
> Science communication and outreach consultant

> subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages
> (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop
> receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting
> messages)
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
> JISCMail acceptable use policy
> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print

Rick Hall FRSA
Founder and Associate, Ignite!
Winston Churchill Fellow 2016
0780 103 4732

*www.ignitefutures.org.uk <http://www.ignitefutures.org.uk>*

11 East Circus Street
Nottingham  NG1 5AF

NEW OFFICE LINE: 0115 873 6249

Skype - rick.hall1
Twitter - @Rick_Hall
and - @ignitefutures

www.ignitefutures.org.uk
www.ignitefutures.org.uk/ignition
www.artscienceprize.org/uk
http://lab13network.wordpress.com
http://ignitionpopupshop.wordpress.com

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)