For attention of chemistry outreach enthusiasts in Lancashire - you are invited to:

Lancashire’s first Chemistry OutreachMeet!
An opportunity to tell your chemistry outreach stories, to share best practice, and to learn from the lessons of others as we celebrate the Royal Society of Chemistry’s 175th anniversary.

When/where?
Thursday 26th May, 6:30-8.30pm, Young Scientist Centre, UCLan

What is it?
A mix of short talks, hands-on activities and networking - with free refreshments.

As the oldest chemical society in the world we are proud to be celebrating our 175th anniversary and want to mark this milestone by recognising the rich heritage and community of which we're all a part. With the 175 Pledge in mind our members and supporters around the world are asked to give 175 minutes of their time to chemistry, through outreach or supporting communities. This event will give you the chance to network with others interested in chemistry outreach and to get hands-on with some chemistry-inspired activities that you can use in your future ventures.

Who’s it for?
 Royal Society of Chemistry members
 STEM Ambassadors with an interest in Chemistry
 Secondary school teachers
 Other STEM professionals working in the area of chemistry outreach

RSVP
Please let me know via email ([log in to unmask]) as soon as possible if you would like to attend. There are limited spaces due to venue restrictions. Please also let me know if you have any dietary requirements.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Charlotte

Charlotte Still
Education Coordinator, North West
Royal Society of Chemistry
Blackpool Sixth Form College
Blackpool Old Rd
Blackpool, Lancashire
FY3 7LR

Tel: 01253 394911
Mob: 07794232650

T: 01253 394911

W: blackpoolsixth.ac.uk

Blackpool Sixth, Blackpool Old Road, Blackpool, FY3 7LR

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.  Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be free of errors or viruses.  It is your responsibility to scan emails and attachments for viruses before opening them.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Blackpool Sixth Form College.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)