Apologies for cross posting.

UAR are running a social media campaign today to celebrate the Concordat on Openness reaching 100 signatories.

We’ve asked our Concordat signatories to tweet about their openness activities using #ConcordatOpenness.

We had loads of great tweets this morning but we want more. The more people using #ConcordatOpenness the great the exposure will be.

If you’d like to get involved please send a couple of tweets about how your organisation is communicating animal research. Whether it’s via a website, videos, open lab visits etc. and don’t forget to use #ConcordatOpenness.

If you’re unsure whether your organisation has signed the Concordat you can see the list here:

http://www.understandinganimalresearch.org.uk/policy/concordat-openness-animal-research/signatories-to-the-concordat-on-openness-on-animal-research/

Many thanks

Hannah

Hannah Hobson

Communications and Policy Officer

Understanding Animal Research

Hodgkin Huxley House

30 Farringdon Lane, London EC1R 3AW

Tel 020 3675 1240

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)