I saw this on the BBC News App and thought you should see it.

Are there nurses we should be nominating?

Who deserves a blue plaque?
England's first blue plaque scheme celebrates its 150th anniversary this month having just unveiled the country's first commemoration to a food writer. But who qualifies for a plaque?
Disclaimer: The BBC is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything written in this email does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the email address nor name of the sender have been verified.

Sarah Holling