Dear all,

Registrations are now open for Next Generation Networking, Multi-Service Networks 2016, happening as per tradition at The Cosener’s House. The dates for 28th MSN-NGN workshop will be Thursday& Friday, 7th & 8th July 2016. Please register via the link at

http://coseners.net/msn2016/

Thanks to generous sponsorship by ACM SIGCOMM, full time students can apply for registration at reduced rate of just £20. Staff rate remain at £240, and student rates without sponsorship is £120. Registration includes all meals and breaks, together with accommodation on Thursday Evening. An extra night accommodation (weds) can be added during the registration process, at a cost of £80.

This year, talk slot requests are NOT submitted as part of the registration process. Talk slot requests are done via the google form linked from the event page.

As usual, space is very limited, so book early to avoid ending up on the waiting list. Please contact us before inviting your visitors in order to make sure we can accommodate them. Priority for places and talk slots is given to UK-based students.

Best wishes

Iain & Hamed

p.s. the t-shirt question on the form is in case we manage to print them, not for profiling the attendees.