From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jaeschke, Helena
Sent: 20 May 2016 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: epoxy resin

Dear Angela

Properly cast epoxy resin should be fine.As a double check, I would put it in a sealed polythene or polypropylene box overnight. If there's any smell in the box in the morning then you might want to investigate further. Make sure the box has no smell before you start, of course!

All the best

Helena

Conservation Development Officer

www.southwestmuseums.org.uk