From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sophie Alexander
Sent: 25 May 2016 16:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: QO 16 06 Accouchement sous eau -CM

1.       Source of excitement

Got it I think : 1 fatal legionellosis (attach)

2.       Thanks and possibly one more request (?)

Thanks to all who are being really helpful.

There is one more thing I would love to have, there is an EPUB ahead of print paper coming out in Archives:

Neonatal outcomes of waterbirth: a systematic review and meta-analysis.

Taylor H, Kleine I, Bewley S, Loucaides E, Sutcliffe A.

Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2016 Apr 28. pii: fetalneonatal-2015-309600. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2015-309600. [Epub ahead of print]

Can’t access it, so if someone has it that would be great.

3.       Possible cause for such a strong parliamentary position

Also, mild paranoia maybe, but there is a hospital in Ostend who does a lot, and I was wondering whether they was not something fishy about this sudden excitement ?

Sophie Alexander MD, PhD

PERU (Perinatal Epidemiology and Reproductive health Unit)

Ecole de Santé Publique

Universite Libre de Bruxelles

808 route de Lennik

1070 Brussels