Hello, my names is James Duffy.

Jane Sandall kindly extended an invitation to join your online community.

I am an obstetrician based in Oxford.

My motivation to improve the care women receive in pregnancy and childbirth steams from my mum’s experience of intrapartum stillbirth and life threatening pre-eclampsia.

I have worked in East London for many years, serving a socially and ethnically diverse population, disproportionately affected by pre-eclampsia, still birth, and intimate partner violence.

Can you help?  I am looking for midwives, other healthcare professionals, and researchers to help me.

I am currently working on an international project to standardise outcomes across pre-eclampsia research in low, middle, and high income countries, to improve the care mums and babies receive.  The project is summarised in a short (2 minute video): www.phc.ox.ac.uk/ihope

I am hoping you would be kind enough to consider volunteering to participate. Registering your interest takes two minutes, please click here to participate www.eepurl.com/bMjDJ9

I would be delighted to collaborate with any other healthcare professionals, researchers, or organisations.

James

You can find out more about me: www.phc.ox.ac.uk/jamesduffy

Or on twitter: @jamesmnduffy.