Mobile 07713743150
PA Vanessa Giscombe 02071883639
Sent from my iPhone

On 11 May 2016, at 15:10, Gillian Thomson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Mari
Would love to hear more about your study (my PhD/research interests also related to traumatic birth, and women's subsequent experiences of childbirth following a negative birth event).  Can contact me direct on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
All the best
Gill

From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mari Greenfield
Sent: 11 May 2016 13:15
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Introduction

Hello,

I'm new to the jiscmail group. I am a final year PhD student at Hull, studying pregnancy and birth choices after a previous traumatic birth. I'm very interested in all aspects of choice and control in both birth and the early postnatal period, with specific interests in traumatic births, healing births, breastfeeding and co-sleeping.

Mari Greenfield