(please do circulate. jon)
==
Were you studying, teaching or researching science or
technology at one or the following universities in the 1960s or 1970s? Or do
you know someone who did?

-
University of Sussex

-
University of York

-
University of Kent at Canterbury

-
University of East Anglia

-
University of Essex

-
University of Lancaster

-
University of Warwick

-
Brunel University

If so, I would very much like to hear about your
experiences.

I am planning to conduct some oral history interviews as
part of a project on the expansion of the new 1960s universities and the
conversion of the Colleges of Advanced Technology to university status, and am
particularly interested in how these changes reshaped the teaching and research
of science and technology in the UK.

If you are able to share your memories I would be very grateful
if you could contact me. Likewise, if you know someone who might help, please do pass on.

cheers

Jon

Professor Jon Agar

Department of Science and Technology Studies (UCL)

University College London

Email: [log in to unmask]