Thank you Brain and happy to know from you Sarah..

regards

fatma

On 9 May 2016 at 18:00, Sarah Fletcher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello again from Sarah!

Do you know about CUREE's work in Mentoring and Coaching? You might find it very useful. Their website is a mine of fascinating information:

Centre for Use of Research & Evidence in Education

8th Floor, Eaton House

Eaton Road, Coventry, CV1 2FJ

Registered in England No 4936927

Tel: 02476 524036

Email: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">mailto:[log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.curee.co.uk