Hello Fatma,

It's lovely to hear from you and '*Thank You, Brian',* for putting us in
touch!

The BERA blog was due to run 2 years ago - it isn't recent. There is no
longer a Mentoring and Coaching SIG as ill health meant I resigned. Nobody
else was willing or able to take on the role.

I hope you are happy and thriving and our passion for mentoring continues!

Warmest regards,

Sarah