Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that our call for proposals for our next museums +
technology conference *closes on May 31*. Our theme is 'Sharing our
stories' - don't miss the chance to share yours!

Someone asked about the different presentation lengths. Short presentations
are a great way for you to share one or two useful ideas you’ve learnt –
simple suggestions that others in the sector can try. Longer presentations
let you provide a more nuanced explanation of a project or approach you've
taken.

Find out more:
http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2016/05/04/mcgs-ukmw16-first-call-papers/

*Ready to share your stories? Fill in our Call for Proposals form:
http://goo.gl/forms/2G7c5ysLGh <http://goo.gl/forms/2G7c5ysLGh>*

Cheers, Mia

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg