Hi James

I asked a similar question back in June - lots of answers / debate then -
might be worth looking at the archive:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A1=ind1506&L=MCG#33

That was about the IPTC/EXIF side of things, not watermarking.

There may have been new developments since then, sure list members will let
us know if so!

cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency:
http://thirty8.co.uk

* My book: http://heritageweb.co.uk *
* New: Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk/
*