Colleagues

With apologies:

Here is the correct link with footage from our Bath conference –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPb0TYx0Ilo

Alison Castle

Sales and Business Consultant, Chinese Language Teaching

Macmillan Education

M +44 07895193647

new logo

Don’t miss the European Chinese Language Teaching Conference: 1-2 July 2016 at the University of Nottingham