Colleagues

With apologies:

Here is the correct link with footage from our Bath conference -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPb0TYx0Ilo

Alison Castle

Sales and Business Consultant, Chinese Language Teaching

Macmillan Education

M +44 07895193647

E  [log in to unmask]

new logo

Don't miss the European Chinese Language Teaching Conference: 1-2 July 2016
<http://www.mydiscoverchina.com/european-chinese-language-teaching-conferenc
e/>  at the University of Nottingham