Bookings for the Bb Midlands summer meeting close on Friday 3rd June - there are 10 spaces remaining. Please signup before then if planning to attend. If you have specific dietary preferences or need car parking then please separately mail

From: Midlands Blackboard VLE users group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Howe Rob [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 May 2016 08:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Midlands Blackboard Usergroup - Summer F2F Meeting - Wednesday 29th June

Wednesday, 29 June 2016 from 10:00 to 16:00 (BST) at University of Northampton, Park Library – The Tpod

This is the summer meeting of the Blackboard Usergroup. It will include presentations from Blackboard, Turnitin, eXplorance and members of the group. Naturally there will be plenty of time for networking.

The plan is to aim for a 10:15am start and then finish around 4pm. Those attending should be prepared to make a short presentation regarding current work at their institution.

A limited number of car spaces may be available for those who contact Rob Howe by the end of May.

25 tickets are available for this event and full catering is provided

Please signup at:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/midlands-blackboard-usergroup-summer-meeting-tickets-25224601462

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions over the event.

Hopefully see you there

Rob

The University of Northampton?s world-leading research and inspirational teaching deliver life-changing student experiences. We are one of the top 30 UK universities for student satisfaction*, and have a 96% employability rate**. Our innovative, student-focused social impact agenda and active global partnerships promote positive change locally, nationally and internationally.
www.northampton.ac.uk

* Ranked 26th in England for satisfaction when compared to full university status HEIs in the National Student Survey 2014
** HESA Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2012/13, July 2014 compared to full university status HEIs for full time study first Undergraduate degree leavers

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking.The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.