Morning All!

Just a quick question - do we have a consensus on how to deal with all of those materials that have been scanned into a VLE prior to our having TARL?

We have hundreds of scanned articles and book chapters available within our VLE (Moodle), which will need to be 'moved' to Aspire, any thoughts on the best way to achieve this? administratively, and politically!

Best,

Steve B.

Stephen A Bowman BA(Hons) MA MSc FCLIP SFHEA

Deputy Librarian

University of Chichester

Bognor Regis Campus

Upper Bognor Road

Bognor Regis

West Sussex

PO21 1HR

Tel: 01243 812082

1461920150854_CRL

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1