Hello – Suffolk Libraries is currently working on a project to identify key opportunities around fundraising and marketing and is invited any interested organisations or individuals to tender for this work. There are more details available on our website at http://suffolklibraries.co.uk/jobs/opportunity-to-tender-key-opportunities-for-fundraising-and-marketing

Would you please circulate this link to Lis-Pub-Libs contacts in your next communication? Your help would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards, James

James Powell

Marketing and Communications Manager, Suffolk Libraries,
Ipswich County Library, Northgate Street, Ipswich, IP1 3DE

Tel – 01473 263837   Mobile – 0787 6554474
www.suffolklibraries.co.uk

For a list of upcoming events in libraries visit www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/upcoming-events

@suffolklibrary   Facebook.com/suffolklibraries

2016 is our year of reading – for more information visit www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/reading

cid:image001.png@01D16A3B.A9709F00

This E-mail originates from James Powell at Suffolk’s Libraries IPS Limited whose Registered Office is at: County Library, Northgate Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 3DE. Reg No: 31542R

The information in this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disseminate, forward, print, or copy this e-mail or any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by e-mail or telephone on the number above. Please then delete the e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not be those of Suffolk’s Libraries IPS Limited. We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should take full responsibility for virus checking. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through

Frances Hendrix

Martin House Farm, Hilltop Lane, Whittle le Woods, Chorley, Lancs, PR6 7QR

Tel:  01257 274 833.   Mobile: 0777 55 888 03