Hi all,

Thank you so much to everyone who suggested websites, publications, contacts etc regarding this query.  Our library user is very pleased with what we have found for him in a very short space of time!

Best wishes
Becky

Rebecca England
Site Manager:E-resources
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
The Library
Education & Training Centre
Tunbridge Wells Hospital
Pembury
KENT TN2 4QJ

Phone: 01892 635668
Web:   www.mtw.nhs.uk/library<http://www.mtw.nhs.uk/library>
Blog:   mtwlibrary.blogspot.com<https://web.nhs.net/OWA/mtwlibrary.blogspot.com>

Resource of the Month: Clinical Key<http://www.clinicalkey.com/>
Access Clinical Key with an OpenAthens account at www.clinicalkey.com<http://www.clinicalkey.com/>
Clinical Key provides access to over 1100 clinical e-books & more than 600 e-journals.
Links to the Clinical Key e-journals & e-books are also on our catalogue
www.southeastlibrarysearch.nhs.uk<http://www.southeastlibrarysearch.nhs.uk/> which contains links to over 3000 e-resources

I have just received a phone call from our Emergency planning officer asking for statistics of drug/ medication errors in the NHS nationally or regionally over the past few years for a meeting tomorrow morning! I have searched the NICE databases, DOH and google and have found some useful publications but not really any recent statistics.  If anyone knows where I can obtain these from I would be very grateful.  He understands it is short notice but thought I would try the brilliant list!

Many thanks
[...]

Thank you for your co-operation.