Hello
We have been working with our Learning and Development colleagues to look at how people can be encouraged and supported to access online training and use networked systems which record this.  In our case,  OLM as our learning system has been developed with ESR to particularly support nurses and midwives with their revalidation.
There are people who find it hard to get to our library site across a large campus on a work day, and ideas are now being sought for how to get them access to the network outside their clinical working environment but closer to their base.
Please does anyone have tips to pass on about how people have made access to networked learning and revalidation processes easier in your trusts?  Especially if they involved PCs in canteen/restaurant areas or some sort of mobile solution.
Thanks
Dorothy

[hello-my-name-is-logo-web-small]

Dorothy Halfhide
Laxton Library
Dept 401A, Learning Centre
Peterborough City Hospital
Edith Cavell Campus
Bretton Gate
PE3 9GZ

01733 678081
"This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies, deletion for electronic copies).  Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited."
www.peterboroughandstamford.nhs.uk<http://www.peterboroughandstamford.nhs.uk/>