Dear All,

We have been unable to obtain the following the article from our local document supply networks or the British Library. If anyone can supply a copy, we would be most grateful:

Journal of drugs in dermatology: JDD 2014 vol 13 pt 11 pp 1380-1386
Stein Gold, Linda et al
Long-term safety of ivermectin 1% cream vs azelaic acid 15% gel in treating inflammatory lesions of rosacea: results of two 40-week controlled, investigator-blinded trials

Thank you.

Regards,

James Riste
Library Services Manager

Trust Library
Education Centre
The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Pield Heath Road
Uxbridge
Middx UB8 3NN

Tel: 01895 279250
(internal - ext. 3250)
Fax: 01895 234150
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.thh.nhs.uk/services/library/index.php

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This E-Mail may contain information which is sensitive, confidential
and/or protected by law (e.g.; Data Protection Act,
Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Act).
This information may only be used for the purposes for which it is
supplied. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail you
may not use this information for any purpose or disclose it to any
other person and the sender would appreciate a reply E-mail
confirming that all of the information contained herein has been
erased.