Dear All,

Thanks to LocScot members who have kindly responded to our request to send us Scottish Parliament Election leaflets to add to the national collection.  This is much appreciated as it is hard for us to get a good geographic spread.  My colleagues in Acquisitions have asked if you could include your contact details when you send them, so that they can send you an acknowledgement, so if those who have already sent some could email me with your details that would be helpful.

Thanks again for your help, and it's not too late to send more!

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Giles
Curator (Scottish Communities & Organisations) - General Collections
National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EW

Tel: +44 (0) 131 623 3910
Email: [log in to unmask]