2nd Floor, Cunninghame House
Irvine, KA12 8EE

Tel 01294 324407

Inactive hide details for Scott Broadfoot ---19/05/2016 12:56:19---Hi Amanda, Last year we put a £1 handling charge on each vouScott Broadfoot ---19/05/2016 12:56:19---Hi Amanda, Last year we put a £1 handling charge on each voucher, £8 for Startup and £6.60 for Top u

From: Scott Broadfoot <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19/05/2016 12:56
Subject: Re: ScotlandsPeople vouchers
Sent by: "LocScot list for discussion, support and networking" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Amanda,

Last year we put a £1 handling charge on each voucher, £8 for Startup and £6.60 for Top up is what we now charge. Nobody really seemed to comment when it happened.

I don't know if we have ordered from BrightSolid yet, sorry

Scott Broadfoot

Information Services Librarian
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture
East Kilbride Central Library
Olympia Shopping Centre
Churchill Avenue
East Kilbride
G74 1PG

Tel: 01355 220046
www.slleisureandculture.co.uk

   Children's activities        Cultural activities       Golf           Leisure         Follow us on Facebook

South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture Ltd is a recognised Scottish Charity, No.SC032549