Good morning,

Apologies for cross posting.

We are presently looking into Current Awareness Bulletins, and as such it would be really useful to hear from other institutions regarding their experiences of setting up and running the service.

It would be really helpful to know what platforms you have chosen to use (in house or via and outside provider)?

What was the attraction of the chosen platform, and what other platforms did you look into?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the platform?

How you marketed the service, and to which population(s), and what has been the feedback to the service?

Any other tips and experiences which spring to mind will of course be very gratefully received too!

Naturally I will share the findings (unless specified otherwise)

Best wishes

Graham

Graham Brown

Primary Care Librarian
Primary Care Library
1st Floor, South Plaza
Marlborough Street
Bristol
BS1 3NX
Tel: 0117 984 1675
Normal hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Southmead Hospital: Monday and Wednesday 09:00 to 17:00 (Tel: 0117 141 7972)

cid:image001.png@01CFA5BF.D4B3BF40       cid:image002.png@01CFA5BF.D4B3BF40       cid:image003.png@01CFA5BF.D4B3BF40       cid:image004.png@01CFA5BF.D4B3BF40

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.  ­­