Hello lis-linkers

We were about to order some more barcodes from the supplier ImageData Systems, when our Finance Office have raised concerns at to the current credit rating of this company and whether using them now could pose a risk. Has anyone out there had any reasonably recent dealings with this company or can give any further feedback on this?  It would probably be better to reply directly to me off list in the circumstances, but any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Val

Valerie Wilkins
Resources & Metadata Librarian
Learning Enhancement
University of Derby
Library - LG 06
Kedleston Road
Derby
DE22 1GB
T:  01332 591283    E: [log in to unmask]
Fax: 01332 597773
www.derby.ac.uk/lei<http://www.derby.ac.uk/lei>

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/