Afternoon Everyone

I am hoping you can offer me some assistance.  I am facilitating a session to other academic librarians next month on the subject of student engagement, specifically related to Information and Digital Literacy sessions.

I would love to have some examples from other institutions of when engagement has been good or bad and the reasons why it has been successful or not. Anything that will generate a conversation around this subject would be great and extremely helpful.

I am at the early stages of planning this session so am happy to be taken down any interesting path in order to make the session useful and interesting for those that attend. Am dearly hoping you can help.

Many Thanks

Allison

Allison Jones BA MScEcon MCLIP

Llylfrgellydd Pwnc / Subject Librarian

Llyfrgell ac Adnoddau Dysgu / Library and Learning Resources

Ffôn / Tel: 01267 676783

Ebost/email: [log in to unmask]

UWTSD Logo

Trawsnewid Addysg . . . Trawsnewid Bywydau

Transforming Education . . . Transforming Lives

Blogger TwitterPinterestcid:image010.jpg@01D165AD.B0DE6ED0Blogger TwitterPinterestBlogger TwitterPinterestBlogger TwitterPinterest  Twitter  Blogger   Pinterest