**With apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Colleagues,

On Monday 6 June at 4pm BST Altmetric will be hosting a free webinar, "Altmetric for books: insights for authors, readers, editors and institutions"

We'd love you to join us and our expert guest speakers to hear about how and why this new technology was developed, and the opportunities it offers:

- Charles Watkinson, Michigan Publishing
- Robin Chin Roemer, University of Washington Libraries
- Jennifer Lovatt, Taylor & Francis

A recording will be made available to registrants after the session, and there will be time for questions at the end.

Register today at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8606734404728339972

More information on Altmetric for Books, which enables users to see who is sharing, saving and discussing the latest titles and individual chapters as soon as they're published, can be found on our website: https://www.altmetric.com/books

Kind regards,

Catherine Williams
Altmetric