Take the survey of academic library licensing practices and receive a free copy of the ensuing report

Primary Research Group, Inc. (www.PrimaryResearch.com) is surveying academic libraries about their database licensing practices.  We invite you to participate in our survey by filling out the survey form in exchange for a free pdf copy of the report when it is published. Your institution will be listed as a contributor but all the information that you provide is absolutely confidential; all data is amalgamated in a statistical package; no data is presented for individual institutions. To take the survey follow the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AcademicLibraryDatabaseLicensingPractices2016