Following on from our 'Keep this date in your diary' post, UKeiG is now pleased to publish the programme and booking form for our AGM and Members Day in London on June 16th.

Looking at new trends and challenges emerging in the world of e-information and how we, as information professionals, can ensure that we keep our services at the leading edge, our speakers from the information industry present insights from their own perspectives.  Our Future Cafe, introduced by Sue Silcocks and John Wickenden, will give delegates the opportunity to discuss some of the key challenges facing information professionals in the workplace.

Speakers include CILIP CEO, Nick Poole, speaking on the future of the profession, David Milward of Linguamatics on search and text mining, and Lin Lin of EBSCO on the user experience. After the short AGM the afternoon will be taken up by our Future Cafe and some time for networking, with drinks sponsored by Manzama.

The day takes place at No. 11 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN and starts at 10:30. There is a small charge for those who are not members of UKeiG, but members can attend free. Both members and non-members are asked to book. Full details and booking can be found at:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/uk-ein...

Chris Armstrong - [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] Awards & Admin for

UKeiG - UK eInformation Group

www.ukeig.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter - @ukeig

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP

Registered Charity Number 313014