Dear All
We are looking at our student evaluation processes and looking at ways that we can more effectively evaluate student experiences and engagement. I would be interested to know of any innovative and effective practices that other institutions have engaged with if anyone is willing to share?
With thanks in advance
Anne

Anne Llewellyn PFHEA
Principal Lecturer, Learning and Teaching
Academic Registry
M7.10D
Teesside University
Ext 4213 (01642 384213)

Academic  Registry

[cid:image006.jpg@01D1372D.E619C6C0]

UK's best new university for student experience
(Times Higher Education survey 2011)

[iip-gold-logo]

[Facebook. Link to Facebook.]

facebook.com/TeessideUni<http://www.facebook.com/TeessideUni>

[Twitter. Link to Twitter.]

twitter.com/TeessideUni<http://www.twitter.com/TeessideUni>

Teesside University is an educational charitable and chartered corporation, exempt under the terms of the Charities Act 1993.