Hi Margaret,

Rachel Forsyth will be leading next month’s (June 28th) Teaching and Learning Conversation webinar which is about experiences of the CARPE project which is a collaboration/partnership between  Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Universitat Politècnica de València, Turku University of Applied Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University and HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht.

I don’t have eth full details of the session yet but will share the invitation via the list nearer the time.

Rod

From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MACDOUGALL Margaret
Sent: 19 May 2016 17:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Educational partnerships with other institutions both within the UK and internationally

Hello

I would be grateful to learn from list members experienced in establishing educational partnerships with other institutions, both within the UK and internationally. How did you create or tap into opportunities for forming these partnerships?

Best wishes

Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
Centre for Population Health Sciences

College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG

Tel:  +44 (0) 131 650 3211
Fax:  +44 (0) 131 650 6909