Dear all,

I wonder if you can help?

A bit different from the usual queries to this list: I am currently helping to redesign our VLE (we use Moodle at Solent, just by the by) and while we think what we've come up with so far is jolly good, it would be really helpful to get an idea of how other institutions organise and structure their VLE content.

As my focus for this is on layout, I would be enormously grateful if you could send me a screen shot of somewhere in your VLE, so I can get an idea of how information is presented (I'm not worried at this time about what that information is, at all). Or, if you prefer, a simple description of the page would suffice: do you use tabs, tiles, 2 or 3 columns, headers? Short pages or scrolling? Anything like that would be great to know.

With thanks as usual to you all!

Best wishes,
Carina
--
Dr Carina Buckley, SFHEA
Instructional Design Manager | Solent Learning and Teaching Institute