Hello all

Please click on this link to book for ALDinHE Northern regional event to be hosted by University of Cumbria at our Lancaster campus.

Details are also attached of our proposed programme for the day.

If you would like to participate or have any questions, please get in touch.

Look forward to seeing those of you who can make it in June.

Sandie

Kind regards

Sandie Donnelly

Learning Enhancement Manager (Academic skills & International student support) | Academic Services & Retention team| Library & Student Services (LiSS)| University of Cumbria | Lancaster Campus| LA1 3JD

(01524) 590800 ext 2728

UCSU Success Awards  2016:  Student Support Staff & Community

University of Cumbria E-mail Disclaimer
University of Cumbria is a Company Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England & Wales No. 06033238. Registered Office: University of Cumbria, Fusehill Street, Carlisle, CA1 2HH. Telephone 01228 616234.

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.