Giancarlo De Cataldo’s Nero come il cuore (2002), as well as his short story “Il bambino rapito dalla befana” (in Crimini), and the short story by Carlotto “Morte di un confidente” (also in Crimini) contain migrant characters.

Best wishes,

Pia

Pia Schwarz Lausten, Associate Professor, Ph.D.,

PhD coordinator

Department of English, German and Romance Studies

University of Copenhagen

Njalsgade 128, 24.2

DK-2300 Kbh S.

Room 24.3.42