Greetings,

Please consider submitting an abstract to the 2016 GSA Annual Meeting
(September 25-28) session “*T223.* *Rates in Metamorphism and Tectonism:
From Mineral Growth to Orogenesis*”.

*Session Description:*

This session will focus on rates of processes associated with metamorphism
and orogenesis, specifically the connections and dependencies among various
rates. We hope this session will facilitate discussions regarding the links
between P-T conditions and geochronology.

*Invited Speakers*: Ryan Thigpen (University of Kentucky) and Matthijs Smit
(The University of British Columbia)

*Session Sponsors:* GSA Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and
Volcanology Division; GSA Structural Geology and Tectonics Division

*ABSTRACT DEADLINE: July 12th, 2016 (11:59 p.m. PDT)*
*http://community.geosociety.org/gsa2016/science-careers/sessions
<http://community.geosociety.org/gsa2016/science-careers/sessions>*

Our apologies for sending duplicate emails through multiple listservs.

Thank you,
Thomas Etzel, Eric Kelly, Kyle Ashley, Elizabeth Catlos
Jackson School of Geosciences
University of Texas at Austin