Hi Matt

Is this position open to all students or just those with US citizenship?

Stephen

On 22 May 2016 at 16:50, Matt Kohn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just a quick note that I’m still looking for a graduate student RA to work
> on a project funded by the US National Science Foundation to investigate
> Raman spectroscopic systematics in mineral inclusions. The main idea is to
> explore thermobarometrically useful mineral pairs and identify limiting
> factors in the applicability of thermoba-Raman-try (e.g. maximum T, mineral
> shape, etc.). I’m mainly interested in metamorphic systems, but there’s
> latitude to consider igneous systems also.
>
> A student could start as early as this fall, or January, depending on
> his/her schedule. I welcome either MS- or PhD-level candidates.
>
> Please have students contact me directly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

> Dr. Matthew J. Kohn, University Distinguished Professor
> Department of Geosciences, Boise State University
> 1910 University Dr.; MS1535
> Boise, ID 83725-1535
> http://earth.boisestate.edu/mattkohn/
> phone: (208)-426-2757   fax: (208)-426-4061

Professor J. Stephen Daly
Director, National Centre for Isotope Geochemistry
UCD School of Earth Sciences
Science Centre West
University College Dublin, Belfield
Dublin 4, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 7162327 (note change of office phone number); +353 87 205 1198
http://www.ucd.ie/geology/