Dear All,

If you are running programmes aimed at 16 + year olds over the summer could you drop me a line off-list?

I am really looking for activity within reach of Slough, so London / Thames Valley for preference. It might be: volunteering / workshops / taster sessions/ summer schools / clubs / socials / youth panels…

It is a good time for our year 12 students to get out of school experience. I will circulate the list to other secondary schools in the area too.

If you want to know more about working with Year 12 students (or other years of course) why not join our conference on the 1st July.

Challenge, context, content: Schools and museums explore the new curriculum. Tickets, Fri, 1 Jul 2016 at 10:00 | Eventbrite

Best wishes to all on GEM

Jenny

Jenny Blay

Head of Museum Learning

The Langley Academy

Langley Road

Langley

SL3 7EF

T: 01753 214471

www.langeyacademy.org

Follow us on Twitter @MuseumLearning

cid:image001.jpg@01CF32C5.19347C90

A company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity. Registered office: The Langley Academy Trust, Langley Road, Langley, Slough, SL3 7EF. Company registration No: 05358533.

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is private & confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this email or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful